Hello and thanks for reading my WesternCoin Review.
With so many online income opportunities popping up every day, how can you be sure which are legit and which are not.
Thorough research is the answer my friend. And that’s exactly what I’m here for.
I’m not here to say “hey its great” and throw an affiliate link in your face. What you will get from me is an unbiased review, so you can decide if this company is for you or not. And no I am not affiliated with WesternCoin in any way.
In this WesternCoin review I’ll be pulling the lid off the company, checking out their product range and seeing what their compensation plan looks like.
Can you really make money with this company or is it all a scam?
Let’s check them out.
WesternCoin Review – What can you tell me about the Company?
First I checked the domain registrar and found that WesternCoin.com was registered on September 14th 2017.
However, there is no information here regarding who registered the domain. So it looks to me like they might have something to hide already.
Next up, I looked all around their website for some indication of who’s running the business and where they are based – still nothing.
So with no information regarding who we are dealing with here, let’s move on and see what their compensation plan looks like.
WesternCoin Review – What does the Product Line-up look like?
It’s no surprise that there is no product range for WesternCoin whatsoever.
This is another MLM company that chose to only have the affiliate membership itself as the product for affiliates to sell.
When you put together the two components of the company anonymity and the fact that there is only the membership on offer, this should be a warning that we are dealing with yet another underbelly MLM scheme.
A legit MLM company should always be totally transparent about who they are, and there should be products and services for affiliates to market and sell, as well as the membership.
WesternCoin Review – What does the Compensation Plan look like?
If you decide to become a WesternCoin affiliate, then you’ll be asked to invest in the WNC cryptocurrency with the promise of earning a monthly ROI of up to 45%.
This is what their investment plan looks like:-
- Affiliates invest $100 to $499 and receive a monthly ROI of up to 45% for 240 days
- Affiliates invest $500 to $999 and receive a monthly ROI of up to 45% for 210 days plus 0.05% bonus
- Affiliates invest $1000 to $4999 and receive a monthly ROI of up to 45% for 180 days plus 0.10% bonus
- Affiliates invest $5000 to $9999 and receive a monthly ROI of up to 45% for 150 days plus 0.2% bonus
- Affiliates invest $10,000 to $49,999 and receive a monthly ROI of up to 45% for 120 days plus 0.25% bonus
- Affiliates invest $50,000 to $99,999 and receive a monthly ROI of up to 45% for 90 days plus 0.3% bonus
- Affiliates invest $100,000 or more and receive a monthly ROI of up to 45% for 60 days plus 0.35% bonus
Referral commissions are available, which are paid through a unilevel compensation plan down to a theoretical infinite number of levels.
The commissions available look like this :-
• Level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 8% referral commission and 5% ROI commission
• Level 2 – 3% referral commission and 1% ROI commission
• Level 3 – 2% referral commission and 1% ROI commission
• Level 4 – 1% referral commission and 1% ROI commission
• Levels 5 and 6 – 1% referral commission and 0.5% ROI commission
• Level 7 – 1% referral commission and 0.3% ROI commission
• Level 8 – 0.5% referral commission and 0.3% ROI commission
• Level 9 – 0.3% referral commission and 0.2% ROI commission
• Level 10 – 0.2% referral commission and 0.2 % ROI commission
How much is it to join WesternCoin?
To get started with WesternCoin as an affiliate, the membership fee is FREE. But to earn in the opportunity shown above, you will need to invest at least $100.
Should you invest in WesternCoin or is it a scam?
If you’re like me, then you’ve probably come across numerous WesternCoins that like to say something is a scam just so they can sell you their thing.
I don’t run my business like that. If I like a product and think someone can build an online business around it, then that’s that I tell my readers.
Read on for my full conclusion for WesternCoin
WesternCoin Conclusion – Do I recommend this Opportunity?
Although the numbers look nice of what you could potentially earn, I’m afraid it’s an example of “if it’s good too good to be true …”
This scheme is obviously a Ponzi scheme and most people who invest are going to lose their money.
The only winners are going to be the admins who set it up.
The WNC cryptocurrency I talk about above has no value outside of WesternCoin and is worthless on the open market.
Don’t say I didn’t warn you …
Jeremy, what do you recommend?
I’ve been making good money online for 5 years now, and this is in my opinion is the perfect online business model, and it’s the company I’m involved in and making money.
- You don’t have to recruit.
- You don’t have to annoy your family and friends by inviting them to parties to buy your stuff.
- You don’t have to create products.
- All the training is Step-By-Step.
- You don’t have to waste money and time figuring out how to make money online yourself.
- You get assigned your own Personal Coach to guide you.
- The Best part – You can start today for only $1
If you are serious about building a home based business, this will and save you the years of frustration that I went through.
Well, I hope you found this WesternCoin Review interesting, and as always, if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Here’s how to follow me on Social media