If you’ve read any Success books, they will talk about what is your big WHY for building your own successful business.
Take it from me NOW. You must figure out what it is and keep it in your mind, and every day you must work towards it. Please forget all that “Secret” rubbish. The Secret says the universe will deliver whatever you want from it. Well, I want a Ferrari, and so far one hasn’t appeared on my driveway… so forget it.
Only hard work will get you there, unless you’re planning on winning the lotto. But remember, you’re far more likely to be run over getting your ticket than winning!!!
Are you here because you want to make money online?
How long of you been trying? It took me 4 years before I saw some decent money come in.
Do you admire the big gurus in the IM industry and imagine it’s you? Well don’t!
If you emailed them would they reply to you?
It took me 4 years to realise that to be successful in this industry you need to EMULATE then INNOVATE. What every you do, Don’t IMITATE
So my advice is.
>> Don’t try and reinvent the wheel
>> Find someone (or product) you want to emulate
>> Read all their blog posts, watch their videos, question what they do
>> Think what value can I add?
>> And Take Action Today. Not tomorrow.
You must be passionate about your subject and believe in yourself. If you want to deliver the best gold swing product, nobody wants to buy some haf-arssed product which you had knocked up by someone you outsource it to for $20. Believe me, ‘ive done it and learnt my lesson, so let me knock 4 years off your make money onlne success journey today.
- Focus less on money than you do on your big WHY
- Give more than you ask for in return
- Believe in yourself and your abilities
- Work your arse off
- Reward yourself when see some success
- Be open to learn
- Open your mind to new thoughts
- Open your heart to new friends
- Focus on one thing, two at the most
- Come off all the gooroos mailing lists .. except Jeremy Smith at Grab Web Success J
- Come off the Warrior Forum
- Treat this as your business. Not your hobby.
- Persist, persist, persist and persist some more..
Now, watch this video to the end, and take action from it. If it truly inspires you then sign up for my mailing list. If it doesn’t, then please don’t and so long my friend.