Greetings and welcome to my blog and Resonance Capital review.
If you’re looking to build a home based business then I’m guessing you’re here today because you’re in learning more about the Resonance Capital opportunity.
But can you trust this company. Will they give a good return on investment with your money or are they going to grab it and run to the hills!
That is the subject of today’s Resonance Capital review.
In this Resonance Capital review I will be scrutinizing this company in detail, looking at their product line up and judging whether they treat their affiliates fairly.
And don’t worry, I’m not affiliated with Resonance Capital. I’m just here to help you make an informed purchasing decision.
What and Who actually are Resonance Capital?
When you land on their website it looks quite interesting.
There’s a corporate feel to it but there’s no information regarding who runs the company or where they are based.
The Facebook icon takes us to a Facebook Company page, where there is flash looking guy stepping out of a flash car …
The actual domain name resonance-capital.eu was registered on July 13, 2016, but there is no information here either regarding who is running this business.
Digging around some more I found that the Resonance Capital business was launched in Estonia earlier this year, 2017
After more digging, I discovered that a man called Maris Landsbergis appears in a number of marketing videos for this company.
Landsbergis is said to be the “Development Director” for Resonance Capital, and in some other material I found it looks like he is CEO as well.
There is also a ton of incorporation certifications on the Resonance Capital website, but this just relates to a shell company called “Resonance Fund Management Limited” that’s supposedly based in Vanuatu.
Finally, I turned to alexa.com to see what the traffic blueprint for this website looks like. It reports that15% of all Resonance Capital traffic comes from Russia, with Nigeria a close second at 12%
Let’s now turn to the Resonance Capital Products
All we have on offer here is the opportunity for affiliates to market and sell the affiliate membership.
A legit MLM company should also offer product and services for retail sales to take place too, but there is absolutely no evidence of that here.
Moving on to the Resonance Capital Review Compensation Plan
If for some reason you wanted to become an affiliate with this company then you would need to invest money for an advertised ROI.
As is often the case with these type of opportunities, the more you invest dictates a larger ROI on your money
This what the plans look like:-
- Test – $5 test investment (supplied), pays a 112% ROI after 28 days ($5.60)
- Start – Affiliates invest $50 to $100 and receive a 144% ROI after 168 days
- Bronze – Affiliates invest $150 to $700 and receive a 148.9% ROI after 168 days
- Silver – Affiliates invest $800 to $2000 and receive a 158.4% ROI after 336 days
- Gold – Affiliates invest $2500 to $5500 and receive a 168% ROI after 336 days
- Platinum – Affiliates invest $6000 to $9000 and receive a 180% ROI after 336 days
- VIP – Affiliates invest $10,000 to $16,000 and receive a 192% ROI after 336 days
- IPO – Affiliates invest $20,000 to $50,000 and receive a 288% ROI after 336 days
There is also the chance with Resonance Capital to earn on referral commissions. These are paid out by means of a unilevel compensation plan.
There is a whole swathe of ranks on offer here for high flying affiliates to climb:-
- Consultant (sign up as a Resonance Capital affiliate and invest) – 3% on funds invested on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates)
- Manager (invest at the Bronze level or higher and generate at least $2000 in downline investment volume) – 5% on level 1 and 2% on level 2 onward
- Top Manager (invest at the Silver level or higher and generate at least $20,000 in downline investment volume) – 7% on level 1 and “2% to 4%” from level 2 onward (no specifics provided)
- Director (invest at the Gold level or higher and generate at least $50,000 in downline investment volume) – 9% on level 1 and 2% to 6% from level 2 onward (no specifics provided)
- General Director (invest at the Platinum level or higher and generate at least $100,000 in downline investment volume) – 11% on level 1 and 2% to 8% from level 2 onward (no specifics provided)
- President (invest at the VIP level or higher and generate at least $300,000 in downline investment volume) – 13% on level 1 and 2% to 10% from level 2 onward (no specifics provided)
- Shareholder (generate at least $500,000 in downline investment volume) – 15% on level 1 and 2% to 12% from level 2 onward (no specifics provided)
- Shareholder 1 Star (invest at least twice at the VIP or higher level and generate at least $1,000,000 in downline investment volume) – 17% on level 1 and 2% to 14% from level 2 onward (no specifics provided)
- Shareholder 2 Stars (invest at least three times at the VIP or higher level and generate at least $2,000,000 in downline investment volume) – 19% on level 1 and 2% to 16% from level 2 onward (no specifics provided)
- Shareholder 3 Stars (invest at least four times at the VIP or higher level and generate at least $3,000,000 in downline investment volume) – 20% on level 1 and 2% to 17% from level 2 onward (no specifics provided)
When you achieve these ranks, you can expect a juicy bonus as follows:-
- Affiliate qualifies as a Top Manager and receives $1000
- Affiliate qualifies as a Director and receives $2500
- Affiliate qualifies as a General Director and receives $5000
- Affiliate qualifies as a President and receives $15,000
- Affiliate qualifies as a Shareholder and receives $25,000
- Affiliate qualifies as a Shareholder 1 Star and receives $10,000
- Affiliate qualifies as a Shareholder 2 Stars and receives $20,000
- Affiliate qualifies as a Shareholder 3 Stars and receives $30,000
If that wasn’t enough, there are also these bonuses!!
- Shareholder 1 Star – receive a Jaguar F-Pace SUV or $50,000 cash bonus
- Shareholder 2 Stars – receive a Porsche Panamera Turbo or $150,000 cash bonus
- Shareholder 3 Stars – receive a Lamborghini Aventador or $300,000 cash bonus
- Shareholder 4 Stars (invest at least five times at the VIP or higher level and generate at least $5,000,000 in downline investment volume) – receive “apartments in any European country worth up to $500,000”
- Shareholder 5 Star (maintain at least five VIP or higher level investments and generate at least $10,000,000 in downline investment volume) – receive “luxury apartments in any country in the world worth up to $1,000,000
How much is it to get started and join Resonance Capital?
You can get started free with Resonance Capital, but if you want to start earning with the company, you’ll first need to invest a minimum of $5.
However, in order to participate fully, you will need to invest at least $50.
Is Resonance Capital the opportunity of a lifetime or is it a Scam?
Firstly the website states: – that the ROI revenue is generetated due to the efforts of “over 20 professionals with extensive experience in finance.”
Then they go on to say:-
“Our employees are professionals in the financial market with practical asset management experience enabling them to solve complex problems that are beyond the capacity of newcomers to the global investment market.”
However, as I’ve seen with many companies like this, there’s absolutely no evidence of these claims.
They reality is that the only money pumping through this opportunity is that from hopeful affiliates, joining up and handing over their hard earned cash. It is this money which is used to pay these ROIs.
Making this opportunity no more than a nasty Ponzi scheme, which I wouldn’t recommend to anyone.
Also, because affiliates are directly compensated for recruiting others that also invest, that it’s a pyramid scheme too!!
Say no more my friend. Forget about luxury apartments and Lamborghinis….if you invest in this scheme you’ll never see your money again.
Jeremy, what do you recommend?
I’ve been making good money online for 5 years now, and this is in my opinion is the perfect online business model, and it’s the company I’m involved in and making money.
- You don’t have to recruit.
- You don’t have to annoy your family and friends by inviting them to parties to buy your stuff.
- You don’t have to create products.
- All the training is Step-By-Step.
- You don’t have to waste money and time figuring out how to make money online yourself.
- You get assigned your own Personal Coach to guide you.
- The Best part – You can start today for only $1
If you are serious about building a home based business, this will and save you the years of frustration that I went through.
Well, I hope you found this DuePoint Review interesting, and as always, if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Here’s how to follow me on Social media