Thanks for reading my IM Freedom Workshop Review
I recently attended the IM Freedom Workshop here in Perth, Australia, which is a 2 hour long free workshop that is currently making its way around various cities of the world.
These are the upcoming venues at the time of writing this
Memphis Little Rock
Amarillo Lubbock Odessa
IM Freedom Workshop is the brainchild of Mobe (My Online Business Education) founder Matt Lloyd who is a guy I have a lot of respect for.
The first thing I noticed is that the IM Freedom Workshop is not advertised with any of the Mobe branding in the Facebook ads which littered my Facebook feed in the preceding days before the event. I’m obviously a prime target J
In fact the first time you encounter the Mobe branding is when you get to the door of the venue. I think they do this for the following 2 reasons.
- MOBE has a lot of bad reviews online so they don’t want anyone to get a bad impression beforehand. In fact the lady I was sitting next to in the event had decided to grab the offer (more of that in a minute) and headed to the back of the room to sign up and get the discount. On her return I asked her what the discount was. She said she had Googled “Mobe” whilst walking to the back of the room and had changed her mind. “Oh really” I said.
- They don’t want existing MOBE affiliates to attend the event and try to sign up people. They do actually ask you this on the attendee sign up form.
Now I’m not currently a MOBE affiliate but I am with a similar company called Digital Altitude which I switched to. If you want to know why I switched, just click on the How Can I Help Tab above and ask me 🙂
But I went along because I wanted to study the audience (my perfect customers) more than the presentation itself. Although I know the Mobe business model backward I enjoyed the presentation and the energy of the speaker, which was a bonus.
Upon entry to the event you are told to switch your phones off and put them in the bottom of your bag and not to take any pictures of the copyrighted material – bummer, I was going to get some pictures for this blog.
So as I said, the IM Freedom Workshop is a free workshop that is 2 hours long where you are told all the benefits of affiliate marketing from one of Mobe’s best speakers. The speaker also has a team of about 5 others to answer questions and sign people up.
You also learn about the fabulous commissions on offer and you get to see pictures of all the Mobe affiliates who have earned big money smiling, holding up their big pay checks.
Half way through the presentation you are told about the upcoming 3 day workshop which you can receive a special discount you can sign up today.
I would say there was about 200 people in the room and about 50 of those signed up. As I mentioned the lady next to me who went to the back at this point was squirming in her seat trying to decide whether to go or not.
Interestingly the trainer mentioned that about 600 people had signed up to attend. From that statistic its easy to see that marketing is always a “numbers game”
As I sat there while the eager beavers were signing up at the back, the presenter continued showing us pictures of these top earners. At the end of the presentation I learned the price was discounted from $997 to $497, and what you are getting is a place at the upcoming 3 Day Home Business Summit, where you can bring along a friend for free if you like.
So let’s just recap what you are taught at the IM Freedom Workshop
- How money is made not buy selling but by educating
- How Mobe is a rapidly growing education company
- Why it’s a lot easier to sell products as an affiliate. You don’t need to hold inventory.
- Why Mobe makes more sense because you can make thousands of dollars in commission from Mobe compared to a measly 3% with Amazon.
- You are told you will not be successful overnight, as there is work involved
What you are not told is that you are sitting at the top of a big funnel and to make these large commissions you will first have to invest in the products first yourself.
Exiting the event you are given a copy of Matt Lloyd’s book Limitless and some other reports to read.
Well I hope you found this personal review interesting, and if you are thinking of attending the IM Freedom Workshop, I encourage you to do so. Even if you don’t want to invest in Mobe, you get to see if making money online is something you want to do for a career.
Jeremy, what do you recommend?
I’ve been making good money online for 5 years now, and this is in my opinion is the perfect online business model, and it’s the company I’m involved in and making money.
- You don’t have to recruit.
- You don’t have to annoy your family and friends by inviting them to parties to buy your stuff.
- You don’t have to create products.
- All the training is Step-By-Step.
- You don’t have to waste money and time figuring out how to make money online yourself.
- You get assigned your own Personal Coach to guide you.
- The Best part – You can start today for only $1
If you are serious about building a home based business, this will and save you the years of frustration that I went through.
Well, I hope you found this IM Freedom Workshop Review interesting, and as always, if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Here’s how to follow me on Social media