You know, a lot of people come into this industry with little idea of what they’ve actually got themselves into.
They’re dazzled by the glossy company literature that says they could get a new car or a Caribbean holiday, but statistically in most cases, this leads to mlm burnout or them giving up.
In this article I want to give you 7 steps that will put you on the path to become a top earner in mlm and set you up for a lifetime career in this industry.
7 Secrets on How to Become a Top Earner in MLM
1. Hustle You need to be hustling every day. I’m not talking about wearing dark glasses and making shady deals. I’m talking about always being on the hunt for opportunities. In networking marketing terms that means always looking out for suitable prospects for your network marketing business.
If you have a blog like me, and I definitely recommend you do, always hustling for material to share. If you’re new to blogging and you don’t know what to write about, then I recommend the ILT approach (Invest Learn Teach)
2. Get online I’ve already said it, but get yourself online. There’s a whole world of opportunity out there who want to learn from you. Why not build an online marketing machine and get leads from all over the world wanting to know more about your opportunity.
To become a Professional Network Marketer, you need to become an educator and a problem solver. Having a blog enables you to do just this. J
3. Duplication is the success to Network Marketing or it’s just another day job. You need to be able to put into place the systems so your new distributor is independent from you and quickly earning their own money and creating a residual income for you. When they see the money come in then they will stay motivated, then they’re not going to be one of the vast majority that drop out.
4. Strive to be a leader. Working your way through the levels of your company and becoming a top earning leader is the pinnacle achievement in Network Marketing. Here are some tips to get there quick.
- Be yourself, don’t be a fake of someone else
- Dress smart
- What is your back story? This helps you bond with others. Everyone loves and relates to an underdog who struggled to achieve success.
Imagine if you were at a meeting and someone waltzed in saying “I started in Network Marketing 6 months ago. It’s so easy. Now I’m making $50,000 a month, why aren’t you?” Everyone would be Booing…
- Work on your Stance (how you carry yourself)
- Work on projecting your voice.
- Work on becoming a Professional Network Marketer
5. Always be a student. There is never a point where you know everything in Network Marketing. Eric Worre talks about his 1-3-5-7 Formula. Basically it takes 7 years to become a professional Network Marketer – all of that time you need to be continuously improving your skills and practicing them.
6. Attend live events. As the old saying goes “It’s not what you know, it’s who you know” If its possible, attend as many networking events as you can. This will help you to meet like-minded individuals. In my experience, never pitch your company at these events. Just get to know them, collect their business card and call them the next day to tell them about your opportunity.
7. Have a favorite charity. People are going to warm to you more if they see you are with a charity. It also gives you an opportunity to meet more prospects.
I hope article this has given you the know how to become a top earner in mlm.
You need to remember, mlm network marketing is not a get rich quick scheme, it’s a journey. The time will pass anyway, so why not become a professional Network Marketer?
Is there anything I have missed? Please comment in the section below.
Here’s how to follow me on Social media