Hello and thanks for reading my Genusity Review.
I’m guessing you’re here because you want to make money online, Right?
If you want to build a homebased business selling gadgets, then this company might be of interest to you.
For the record, I’m not affiliated with Genusity, I’m just here to help you make an informed buying decision.
Maybe you have you already been approached by a Genusity affiliate and you now want to check whether the company is legit or a big nasty scam of some sort?
So sit back, grab a coffee and enjoy this review of Genusity!
In this review, I’ll be taking in an in-depth look at the company, checking out their product range and seeing what the compensation plan looks like.
Can you really make money investing in Genusity or are you going to end up losing your money?
Let’s find out.
Genusity Review – What can you tell me about the Company?
Genusity is a company that operate in marketing MLM niche. They are based in North Carolina, USA.
Their website reveals that Randy Thomas and Tim Sebert co-founded the company.
They claim to have extensive network marketing experience, with Sebert claiming 41 years’ experience and Thomas 26 years’ experience.
MLM companies they have pereviously been affiliates for include Skinny Body Care, Global Domains Interntional and HopRocket.
In 2016 they set up 10x Recruiter, a company which turned out to be a pyramid scheme. The website is still active but it looks like all traffic to it has long since dried up.
Genusity Review – What does the Product Line-up look like?
According to the Genusity website:-
Traditional Advertising Is Dead! Stop Wasting Your Money!
No one reads the Newspaper these days. People don’t watch cable, they watch Netflix and Hulu! Radio ads are never heard anymore.
Banners and Billboards are too expensive!
At Genusity, We Have The Solution!
With that being said, Genusity claim they have the solution with Bluetooth beacons. These devices apparently can send advertising messages to anyone with an Andriod phone with Bluetooth switched on.
These are the products which they are offering:-
- Genusity BB – a fully standalone and portable Bluetooth proximity beacon, retails for $20 and then $10 a month
- Genusity BB Sport – an all-weather, wearable, long-life proximity beacon, no retail pricing provided
- Genusity BAP – “best used for Retail Stores, Restaurants, Businesses, Stadiums, etc.”, retails at $55 and then $25 a month (also available in a 5 pack for $79 and then $49 a month, or a 10 pack for $129 and then $99 a month)
- Boom – best used for Millennial Entrepreneurs on the go as well as Restaurants, Stores, Malls, etc., retails at $55 and then $25 a month (also available in a 5 pack for $79 and then $49 a month or a 10 pack for $129 and then $99 a month
- Genusity Blast – “perfect for installations where you need distance” and “has a long battery life (up to 5 years)”, retails at $100 and then $50 a month
- Genusity Advertising System – “includes our complete Genusity Advertising System (G.A.S.) along with the complete Business Advertising Sales System (B.A.S.S.)”, retails at $15 a month
Also available is the Mega Pack which contains one of each of the above beacons. The Mega Pack is $198 and then an additional $99 per month.
Worth noting is that the monthly fee is for service activation so you can change the broadcast ad being sent out.
Genusity Review – How does the Compensation Plan Look?
As a Genusity affiliate, you can make commissions on beacon products you sell to both retail customer and affiliates you recruit.
Like many other MLM companies, Genusity have ranks for affiliates to climb. Your success as an affiliate climbing these ranks is dependant on how much money you can make and how many affiliates you can recruit and hold on to.
These are the Genusity ranks:-
- Associate – sign up as a Genusity affiliate
- IR – generate one retail customer and recruit and maintain at least one active affiliate
- Gold – generate at least fifteen retail customers, recruit and maintain at least ten affiliates and have a total monthly downline volume of $10,000
- Platinum – generate at least twenty retail customers, recruit and maintain at least fifteen affiliates (three must be Gold or higher) and have a total monthly downline volume of $50,000
- Diamond – generate at least thirty retail customers, recruit and maintain at least twenty affiliates (three must be Platinum or higher) and have a total monthly downline volume of $250,000
Direct and Residual Commissions
These commissions are paid via a unilevel compensation plan down three levels. The commissions are paid as a percentage of beacon sales.
This is how the commissions are paid out:-
First Month Commission
- Associates earn 25% on level 1 (personal retail customers and recruited affiliates) and 5% on level 2
- IR ranked affiliates earn 30% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Gold ranked affiliates earn 35% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Platinum ranked affiliates earn 40% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Diamond ranked affiliates earn 45% on level 1, 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
Ongoing Monthly Fee Commission
- Associates earn 5% on level 1 and 25% on level 2
- IR ranked affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 30% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Gold ranked affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 35% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Platinum ranked affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 40% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Diamond ranked affiliates earn 10% on level 1, 45% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
This is a mechnaism that enables a Genusity affiliate to earn over and abovethe first three levels of their unilevel team.
- Gold ranked affiliates earn 3% from level 4 to the first Gold ranked affiliate found in each unilevel leg
- Platinum affiliates earn 6% from level 4 to the first Gold ranked affiliate found in each unilevel leg and then 3% to the first Platinum
- Diamond ranked affiliates earn 9% from level 4 to the first Gold ranked affiliate found in each unilevel leg, 6% then to the first Platinum, 3% then to the first Diamond and 1% then to the second Diamond
How much is it to join Genusity?
To get started with Genusity as an affiliate, it will cost you a monthly membership fee of $15.
Should you invest in Genusity or is it a scam?
If you’re like me, then you’ve probably come across numerous reviews that like to say something is a scam just so they can sell you their thing.
I don’t run my business like that. If I like a product and think someone can build an online business around it, then that’s that I tell my readers.
Read on for my full conclusion for Genusity
Genusity is a late comer to the market of Bluetooth beacons, I’ve reviewed them before and they are much of the same thing.
If you don’t know what they are, they’re devices which send spam notifications to an Android device that have the Bluetooth functionality enabled.
This means that you can send notifications with company’s ads to anyone who strays within the proximity of your beacon.
However, I’m not sure of the success these things have, because folks tend to leave Bluetooth switched off to preserve their phone’s battery power, and then only switch it back when they want to hook it up to their car for example.
Its encouraging to see that the Genusity compensation plan encourages affiliates to make retail sales rather than to just focus in recruiting, but to be honest, I think what they are charging here is a bit on the steep side.
So if you feel like you want to market these Bluetooth devices, make sure you do your homework, and first find out what the competition looks like out there, and work out how you are going to market them …
Jeremy, what do you recommend?
I’ve been making good money online for 5 years now, and this is in my opinion is the perfect online business model, and it’s the company I’m involved in and making money.
- You don’t have to recruit.
- You don’t have to annoy your family and friends by inviting them to parties to buy your stuff.
- You don’t have to create products.
- All the training is Step-By-Step.
- You don’t have to waste money and time figuring out how to make money online yourself.
- You get assigned your own Personal Coach to guide you.
- The Best part – You can start today for only $1
If you are serious about building a home based business, this will and save you the years of frustration that I went through.
Well, I hope you found this DuePoint Review interesting, and as always, if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Here’s how to follow me on Social media