If you want to have success in network marketing, then you will need a daily routine to build your mlm business.
It goes without saying that in this connected world, we are pummeled from all directions by people wanting to get our attention.
In this article I want to give you a mlm daily routine to make sure you are pushing yourself forward every single day to succeed in your mlm business.
But first, here is a quote from one of my favorite motivational speakers.
Beware of your inbox, it’s nothing but a convenient organizing system for other people’s agendas. Your goal is to always keep the main thing the main thing in your life, whatever it may be. Focus today. Use your psychology, physiology, productivity, and persuasion skills to amplify your energy and results. It’s your time. Today: Live. Love. Matter.” – Brendon Burchard
So guess what? Checking your inbox is the last thing you should be thinking about if you want to achieve mlm success.
Creating habits for your mlm daily routine
So let’s do a quick look in the mirror at ourselves and understand that where we are today is a result of the habits which we have undertaken.
“Your life is the sum of all your habits.”
Let’s break this down …
Your physical shape is the result of your habits, whether you’re in good or bad shape.
Your relationships are the result of your habits.
Your happiness is the result of your habits
Your level of success (wealth) is the result of your habits.
So now we know our daily habits dictate our end result, what do we do to be more successful and make more money?
If we do what we’re currently doing now, in a year’s time, we’ll get the same result.
So to move forward we need to change our habits, and the best way to do this is to have a daily routine which makes the routine item a habit if we do it long enough.
MLM Network Marketing Daily Action Plan
So here is the action plan I use and I suggest you use too. 🙂
1. Create a piece of content and post it online. The internet is here to stay and is the way to reach out to potential recruits from all over the planet. This piece of content could be a blog post or a video or ideally both. Putting content out on the internet is like a having a little salesman working for you 24×7. The more content you put out, the more salesman you have. The higher quality the content, the better the salesmen.
Overtime this content will gather leads for you and it will make people more aware of you yourself as the brand.
2. Now you have that great piece of content, it’s time to promote it through social media otherwise no one will ever see it! I definitely recommend Facebook and YouTube and Twitter as your primary social media tools.
3. Work on new marketing techniques. New leads are the life blood of any business so you should always spend a portion of your day learning sales and marketing. I recommend audiobooks. They are great to listen to when you are doing something else, like driving or at the gym. So spend at least a 30 minutes a day doing this.
4. Work on your mindset. You will always encounter people who will question what you’re doing. It could well be your nearest and dearest telling you you’re wasting your time and money, building your business. So spend at least 30 minutes a day reading an inspirational book, or listening to an inspirational audio book.
5. Contact new people. You should always be creating relationships offline as well as online. You don’t have to assault everyone you meet with your offer. Just get to know them and you’ll be amazed how many will want to hang out with you and eventually do business with you.
In Addition to Your MLM Daily Routine
I believe you should smile and engage everyone you see and meet in your day. Even if they frown at you. By doing this you are a ensuring you are always in a positive, confident and happy frame of mind – which is crucial when it comes to network marketing recruiting.
Take up exercise. I’ve spoken before how building an online business is the same as getting into shape. It takes regular consistent habits. So make sure exercise is part of your daily routine and get your health in shape as well as your bank balance.
I hope you take this daily routine to build your mlm business and ‘run with it’ – excuse the pun.
I follow this very same routine, and now I look forward to writing my daily blog post and completing my workout on my Cross Trainer every day.
Here’s the formula again …
Routine > Forms Habits > Success
Do you have anything you think should also be part of a mlm daily routine. If so, please comment below. Which books do you read to improve your mindset and your sales and marketing skills? Please comment below.
Finally, don’t forget to reward yourself for a day’s worth of work well done. Maybe a Green Salad tomorrow eh? 😉
As usual I am a real person, so please reach out to me if I can help you on your entrepreneurial journey.