Hello and welcome to my Ultimate dot com Lifestyle Review.
Today I’m going to review another business opportunity that is currently making the rounds and causing a stir.
Maybe you found this review because you were wondering if it’s a legitimate business opportunity or some nasty big scam that’s going to waste your hard earned money – I’ve been there.
My blog is all about providing you with no BS reviews
The Ultimate dot com lifestyle is in fact a re-branded version of My Online Business Education (Mobe) by non-other than the legendary internet marketer himself John Chow, who is a top affiliate for this company..
There is no chance of an Ultimate dot com lifestyle scam as John Chow is totally legit.
John Chow, like me is a blogger and he gets the majority of his traffic from the search engines, again like me. So I’ve got a lot of respect for him.
If anyone portrays the dot com lifestyle the most, its him – driving around in his Tesla, fully financed by the Mobe Motors scheme.
When he’s not driving around delivering his latest “driving with John Chow” he’s having lunch in his favorite restaurant, posting pictures of his lunch on Instagram.
Tony Robbins says “If you want to be successful, model someone who is having the success you want”
Which is why I model John Chow, and maybe so should you 😉
Ultimate dot com Lifestyle review
So here we go into the review at last 🙂
As I’ve already said, this program is the same as Mobe created by Matt Lloyd. It’s just that John Chow has re-branded it.
You can read my Mobe review here.
And like Mobe, this program is unique in that you are assigned your very own coach when you sign up. Your coach will be in or near to your time zone.
The course at the time of writing is divided into 21 steps, and it’s your coach’s job is to guide and answer any questions you may have along the way.
The Ultimate dot com program is known as a HTAM high ticket affiliate marketing program, and when you see the prices of the products it might make your eyes water.
But seriously, if you want to make big bucks then you have to think in big bucks.
The products range from $49 to get started, to $30,000 for the top tier Diamond mastermind.
As this is a MLM (Multi-Level Marketing) company, you make money by selling these products on to other people.
And when the person you introduced makes a sale, then you get a cut of that.
They also have a scheme called Mobemotors where you get an incentive of a new car depending on the sales you make
That’s how John Chow got his Tesla
Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle Reviews – The Product Line
So as I said, when you join Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle, you are essentially joining MOBE and its 21 step program.
And you get a one on one coach and a sales team for people to close sales for all the products you potentially go on to sell.
When the sale Mobes team close the sale, they take cut out of the commissions.If you can sell them yourself then you keep all the commission.
Here are some of the products that make up the Ultimate Dot Come Lifestyle:
- My Top Tier Business ($49)
- MLR ($1997)
- MLR Inner Circle Membership ($99 a month)
- Titanium ($8997)
- Titanium Inner Circle Membership ($199 a month)
- Platinum ($14,997)affiliate)
- Platinum Inner Circle Membership ($299 a month)
- Diamond ($30,000)
There’s lots more but that’s the important ones.
So lets next take a look at the compensation plan.
Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle Compensation Plan
This is when you sell a product or sponsor someone in the business who does the same, you can earn commissions on them.
Here are the Mobe products with the cost and commission in brackets
- My Top Tier Business: $24.50 ($44.10)
- TTI: 7 Step Program: $44.10 (paid to Platinum and Titanium paid affiliates only)
- IM Revolution: $4.97 ($8.95)
- The Vault: $48.50 a month
- MOBE Elite Earners: $48.50 a month
- Affiliate Bonus Domination: $145.50 ($261.90)
- How to Build a Funded Proposal: $97 ($174.60)
- Email Marketing Empire: $97 ($174.60)
- The OPT Formula: $97 ($174.60)
- Traffic Masters Academy: $148.50
- MOBE Licensing Kit: $148.50
- Instant Info Product: $19.97 ($35.59)
- Home Business Summit event ticket: $120
- Home Business Summit VIP event ticket: $118.80
- Home Business Summit event streaming ticket: $48.50
- Home Business Summit recording: $48.50
The following commissions can be made when you sponsor someone who buys products. The lesser amount is when the sales team closes the sale.
- MLR ($1997): $1000 ($1200 if sale is made by affiliate)
- MLR Inner Circle Membership ($99 a month): $49.50 a month
- Titanium ($8997): $3000 ($5000 is sale is made by affiliate)
- Titanium Inner Circle Membership ($199 a month): $99.50 a month
- Platinum ($14,997): $5000 ($9000 if sale is made by affiliate)
- Platinum Inner Circle Membership ($299 a month): $149.50
- Diamond ($30,000): $10,000 ($15,000 if sale is made by affiliate)
Commission Payout Structure
Ultimate Dot Com Lifestyle use a 2 Tier Unilevel structure to pay their affiliates
The first level pays the commissions listed above, but the second level only pays 5%.
You can sponsor as many people you are able to and so can those who you sponsor.
What is my verdict of the Ultimate dot com Lifestyle review?
This opportunity is for serious marketers only.
But if you want to build a profitable online business and you have the money to invest, and you fancy going to a luxury world resort, this is for you.
The real benefit of programs like this are the masterminds. As well as being in a luxury resort, you get to rub shoulders with those who have made a LOT of money with this program and the opportunity to pick their brains.
That’s why I recommend it.
I know there have been some negative reviews about Mobe but that’s often because of some underhand tactics these reviewers use.
For example, they will rank high in Google for terms like Mobe scam only to tell you about the product they’re pushing.
Here’s how to follow me on Social media