Hello and thanks for reading my Prime My Body Review
If you’re looking for a way to make money online and health and fitness interests you, then there’s a good chance you’ll be interested in today’s review.
Don’t worry, I’m not an affiliate for Prime My Body, so I’m not going to just say “hey it’s great and through my affiliate link at you” Instead I’ve got an unbiased review for you.
So in this Prime My Body Review, I’ll be taking an in-depth look at the company, checking out their product range and seeing what their compensation plan looks like.
Can you really make money with this opportunity or are they only interested in ripping you off?
Let’s find out in this review.
Prime My Body Review – The Company
As I’ve already mentioned, Prime My Body is a network marketing company that focuses exclusively in the nutritional supplement niche. They are based out of Texas in the USA.
Discover How I Turned $1 into $1000 Days Using This PROVEN System
Even complete newbies are making more money in 30 minutes a day than most people make working a full time job.
The company is headed up by the CEO Paul Rogers and Brian Cummings is named as the Co-Founder.
I did some digging on Paul Rogers and found that back in 2013 he was the CEO of a company called CieAura. This company manufactured holographic chips.
These chips were used for the treatment of chronic pain, sinus allergies and libido enhancement.
However, CieAura didn’t turn out too well and closed their doors in April 2016.
Let’s hope that Prime My Body works out better for Paul Rogers. Everybody deserves a second chance.
Let’s move on and check out their product range.
Prime My Body Review – The Product Range
The Prime My Body product range consists of three nutritional supplements and an “anti-aging skincare system”
This is the product range:-
- NanoEnhanced Hemp Oil – $199
- Vitality Life Boost For Men – $89
- Prime Protein Superfood – $55
- Hydrate Luxe Daily Moisturizer – $60
- Lift Firming Cream – $99 (6 tubes)
So what do these products do?
NanoEnhanced Hemp Oil
PrimeMyBody utilizes a unique liposomal delivery system, which helps improves the bioavailability of the oil.”
“This is a Dietary Supplement and contains industrial hemp extract derived from the whole hemp plant, which delivers healthful benefits, without the psychoactive or “high” effect associated with this type of botanical.”
Vitality Life Boost For Men
Vitality is an Advanced Dietary Supplement that was formulated to help increase your energy, strength, endurance, power and libido.
“It uses 100% plant-based ingredients that have been proven to help increase your natural testosterone production.”
Prime Protein Superfood
“Formulated to optimize the body’s performance, PRIME Protein Superfood is made with the most wholesome ingredients our planet has to offer, and that means using nothing artificial.”
Hydrate Luxe Daily Moisturizer
“Balanced precisely with plant-based extracts and certified organic aesthetic modifiers, Hydrate has been developed to rejuvenate, hydrate and restore your skin to its natural healthy state.”
Lift Firming Cream
“Defy aging and naturally retrieve what’s rightfully yours.
PrimeMyBody’s Lift firming cream is a daily-use, revitalizing skin application that utilizes time-honored plant extracts known to reduce lines and wrinkles on the face.
Embracing the gift of natural remedies, Lift helps you achieve a firmer, more youthful skin tone in minutes.”
So as you can see they offer a reasonably sized product range. Let’s move on and see how much we can potentially make with this opportunity.
Prime My Body Review – The Compensation Plan
With this opportunity you can make money by selling the above products to retail customers, or by recruiting other affiliates who go on to do the same
On the retail side, you can earn 10% commissions on all the products, and a further 10% on commissions to preferred customers, meaning those who autoship monthly.
Affiliates can earn a 25% commission when members they sign up go on to purchase Prime My Body on product packs.
In addition to this, residual commissions are paid out through a unilevel compensation structure.
The money you can potential makes depends on the volume of sales you can generate every 30 days and your affiliatre rank
This is what it looks like: –
- Level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – be an Active Affiliate, generate at least $60 in PV every 30 days and have at least one active customer
- Level 2 – be a Qualified Affiliate, generate at least $100 PV every 30 days and have at least two active customers
- Level 3 – generate at least $150 PV every 30 days, have at least three active customers and recruit at least three Active Affiliates (two of which must be Qualified Affiliates)
- Level 4 – generate $250 PV every 30 days, have at least five active customers and personally recruit at least five Active Affiliates (at least one of which qualifies for level 1 commissions)
- Level 5 – generate $300 PV every 30 days, have at least six active customers and personally recruit at least six Active Affiliates (at least two of which qualify for level 2 commissions and one who qualifies for level 4)
- Level 6 – generate $400 PV every 30 days, have at least eight active customers and personally recruit at least eight Active Affiliates (at least two of which qualify for level 3 commissions and two who qualify for level 4)
- Level 7 – generate $500 PV every 30 days, have at least ten active customers and personally recruit at least ten affiliates (at least two of which have qualify for level 3 commissions, two who qualify for level 4 and two who qualify for level 5)
To be qualified as an active affiliate in this company, you must sponsor at least two members who buy a product pack.
There is also a binary compensation plan available…
To make money in this compensation plan you must sell products to accumulate points. These points are then converted into dollars through the compensation plan
These are the products and their points value.
- NanoEnhanced – 60 points
- Prime Protein Superfood – 28 points
- Vitality Life Boost for Men – 45 points
- Hydrate Luxe Daily Moisturizer – 30 points
- Lift Firming Cream – 50 points
- Personal Pack – 60 points
- Starter Pack – 179 points
- Business Pack – 357 points
- Premium Pack – 536 points
These points can be increased if you recruit more people.
- Recruit 3 affiliates (at least one on both sides of the binary team) and receive a 15% match on level 1 (personally recruited affiliates), 10% on level 2 and 5% on level 3
- Recruit 5 affiliates (at least two on both sides of the binary team) and receive a 25% match on level 1, 15% on level 2 and 10% on level 3
- Recruit 7 affiliates (at least three on both sides of the binary team) and receive a 50% match on level 1, 25% on level 2 and 15% on level 3
Every time 200 points are generated on both of the binary team, you can get paid $20.
Any points that are left over are rolled over and all commissions are capped at $75,000 per week.
How much is it to Join Prime My Body?
To get things started, the cost to join Prime My Body is $39 per year for the affiliate membership.
In addition, there are optional product packs you can purchase below:
- Personal Pack – $199 (1 bottle of NanoEnhanced Hemp Oil and one month commission qualification)
- Starter Pack – $357 (3 bottles of NanoEnhanced Hemp Oil and one month commission qualification)
- Business Pack – $714 (6 bottles of NanoEnhanced Hemp Oil and two months commission qualification)
- Premium Pack – $1071 (10 bottles of NanoEnhanced Hemp Oil and three months commission qualification)
Prime My Body Should you invest or is it a scam?
To be honest, I don’t like that fact that although optional, it is a requirement for affiliates to recruit new affiliates to purchase the product packs.
This places pressure on affiliates to focus on recruitment rather sales and is also a large upfront cost for new affiliates.
Other than that, if you do fancy your chances at this opportunity, I would check out what the competing products are out there and how they compare to Prime My Body.
Also buy some and see if you experience some of the benefits they claim. After all its going to be your job to convince others of them.
Speak to the person recruiting you. Ask them how they make their money. If it’s through selling the products, then there’s a good they are good. If it’s just by recruitment then beware.
I hope you found this Prime My Body review interesting, and as usual if you have any comments leave them in the comments section below.
Here’s how to follow me on Social media