Hello and thanks for reading my Money Exchanger Review
If you’re looking for a way to make money online, then the last thing you want to happen is to have your fingers burned by the latest shiny offer.
Money Exchanger might be an opportunity that you are currently researching to check if that’s the case today.
Maybe you’ve already been approached by a Money Exchanger affiliate telling you how good it is and how you can make easy money.
I don’t blame you for wanting to research more, because the world of MLM and Make Money Online is a treacherous path full of inflated promises, coupled with schemes and opportunities wanting to grab your hard earned money.
But I’m glad you’re here, because this is the best place on the internet to read unbiased reviews about the latest MLM offers.
In this Money Exchanger review I’ll be cutting through all the fluff and promises to give you all the hard core facts, so you can make a buying decision.
Can you really make money with this company or is it another rabbit hole full of promises and not much else?
Let’s find out.
Money Exchanger Review – What can you tell me about the Company?
First I checked the domain registrar and found that moneyexchanger.biz was registered on April 7th 2017.
The owner of the website is listed which is good to see. He’s Obakeng Morake and provides an address in South Africa.
Morake has previous experience of MLM. In 2015, he was promoting a gifting scheme WeShare Crowdfunding. Twelve months later the scheme had collapsed.
Money Exchanger Review – What does the Product Line-up look like?
There is no product range for Money Exchanger whatsoever.
This is another MLM company, which only has the affiliate membership itself as the product for affiliates to sell.
A legit MLM company should always have products and services for affiliates to market and sell, as well as the membership.
Money Exchanger Review – What does the Compensation Plan look like?
This opportunity is a gifting scheme were affiliates join, gift money to the person who recruited them, which then qualifies them to receive gifting payments from affiliates they subsequently recruit.
In this opportunity, you can either gift money in USD, South African Rand, or Nigerian Naira. Each currency has its own payment plan, which is something I haven’t seen before.
All payments are tracked using 2×5 payment matrices.
It looks like this:-
- Level 1 – gift $10 to an existing Money Exchanger affiliate and receive $10 from 2 subsequently recruited affiliates
- Level 2 – Affiliates gift $15 and receive $15 from 4 affiliates
- Level 3 – Affiliates gift $40 and receive $40 from 8 affiliates
- Level 4 – Affiliates gift $80 and receive $80 from 16 affiliates
- Level 5 – Affiliates gift $150 and receive $150 from 32 affiliates
South African Rand
- Level 1 –Affiliates gift R100 to an existing Money Exchanger affiliate and receive R100 from 2 subsequently recruited affiliates
- Level 2 – Affiliates gift R150 and receive R150 from 4 affiliates
- Level 3 – Affiliates gift R400 and receive R40 from 8 affiliates
- Level 4 – Affiliates gift R800 and receive R80 from 16 affiliates
- Level 5 – Affiliates gift R1500 and receive R150 from 32 affiliates
- Level 1 – Affiliates gift ₦3000 to an existing Money Exchanger affiliate and receive ₦3000 from 2 subsequently recruited affiliates
- Level 2 – Affiliates gift ₦4500 and receive ₦4500 from 4 affiliates
- Level 3 – Affiliates gift ₦13,000 and receive ₦13,000 from 8 affiliates
- Level 4 – Affiliates gift ₦26,000 and receive ₦26,000 from 16 affiliates
- Level 5 – Affiliates gift ₦48,000 and receive ₦48,000 from 32 affiliates
How much is it to join Lets Multiply?
To get started with Money Exchanger as an affiliate, the cost is free. To participate in the compensation plan above it will either cost you a minimum of $10 USD, R150 ZAR or ₦3000 NGN
Should you invest in Money Exchanger or is it a scam?
If you’re like me, then you’ve probably come across numerous Money Exchanger reviews that like to say it is a scam just so they can sell you their thing.
I don’t run my business like that. If I like a product and think someone can build an online business around it, then that’s that I tell my readers.
Read on for my full conclusion for Lets Multiply
Money Exchanger Conclusion – Do I recommend this Opportunity?
To be honest, I don’t recommend any sort of cash gifting scheme as most folks end up losing their money.
The only people who stand to make money in gifting schemes are those admins, in this case Obakeng Morake because they tend to preload positions in the matrices which ensures they get the lions share of the profits.
If you are serious about building a home based business, I can show you how.
Sign up in the box to the right and let me put an end let me show you how to build an online business you will love.
Well, I hope you found this Money Exchanger Review interesting, and as always, if you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.
Here’s how to follow me on Social media