Hey folks. Today I’ve got a Digital Altitude Review for you.
Digital Altitude is the brainchild of a guy named Michael Force.
It’s been making the rounds a lot on Social Media and I’ve received lots of emails from affiliates trying to promote it.
As you can expect from me, I’m going to give you a totally unbiased review and see if it’s something we can profit from or if it’s going to be a complete white elephant – which we’ve all seen before.
Will it work and more importantly, will it make us some cash?, lets jump in.
So firstly, let’s look at the guy behind Aspire, Michael Force.
It turns out he’s a former US Marine who after his military career worked in corporate America selling WebEx which is a corporate video conferencing product to Fortune 500 companies.
The first thing I discovered about his current business is that it’s called Digital Altitude and Aspire is one product in a whole suite of training courses he markets, Aspire being the entry level one.
As the product names suggest, what you have here is a hike up a money mountain, which I’m shortly going to dissect.
First here a brief description of each level
- Aspire. ($37 or $67 per month) Digital Business Sales System. This level contains 60+ hours of video training to build you an online money making machine. You also get a 1 on 1 coach which is similar to MOBE.
- Base. ($597) Digital Business Mastery Course. This level is mostly around the branding of the business model laid out in Aspire. You will about the importance of building a tribe who perceive you as a leader and a trusted advisor
- Rise. ($1,997) Digital Marketing Mastery Course. In this level you are introduced to psychological triggers and sales techniques.
These are the online modules the next 3 are levels are event based, as you can see, pretty expensive and designed to give those with more money to spend on their online education, a one on one experience
- Ascend. ($9,997) Digital Business Profit Workshop. This is a 3-day workshop event held in Las Vegas.
- Peak. ($16,997) Business Prosper Retreat. This is a five-day all-inclusive retreat for two. Learn from business leaders and listen to great speakers.
- Apex. ($27,997) Digital Business Legacy Experience. 7-day all-inclusive retreat for two. Now your speakers will be asset management and investing experts, since by the time you reach this level your only worries will be how to to invest all the money you’ve made by climbing Micheal Force’s mountain of success.
- Guru You. Tools for branding and social media: head shots, director videos, help with setting up social media etc.
- Inbound. Content & Blog. A service for getting content for your blogs. Ranges from $15 to $1500 per month. 12 products and services.
- Traffic & Funnel products. Traffic packages to help you build and monetize your email lists. “Funnel services”. 12 products and services.
The Digital Altitude Compensation Plan
There are 60 income streams, 19 of which are residual.
- Aspire.You make 40% commission, 1 tier payout at the $37 level and 60% commission on 3 tiers of payout at the $67 level. That’s $17/$41 per month for every person you refer to the program.
- Base. You make 60% commission over three tiers (comes to $240 per sale). If you need help closing the sale, you get 40% commission (making $160).
- Rise. You make 60% commission over three tiers, which comes to $899 per sale. If you choose to have a client for life coach close the sale for you, it’s 40% commission over three tiers, or $600.
- Ascend. You make 60% or 40%, same as above. That comes out to $4250/$1900 per sale.
- Peak. 60%/40% and you make $7,200 or $4,800, across three tiers.
- Apex. 60%/40% and you make $12,000 or $8000, across three tiers.
On all sales, you must have reached the level that you’re selling in order to get paid the commission. Otherwise it passes up to your sponsor. There are also bulk pricing options and discounts should you choose to buy/sell products all at once.
This is a MLM company so you make your money by climbing through the levels and selling these courses on for a commission.
That screams scam to a lot of people, especially as the base memberships is $597 and the top level Apex is a whopping $27,997
But this not a scam by any means. This is a business opportunity and you must think about it as that.
I agree these numbers are not for the faint hearted, but seriously, if you want financial freedom, then you have to think like an entrepreneur.
Entrepreneurs don’t set up Amazon coffee machine sites that make a couple of hundred bucks a year they think far bigger.
But here is my warning.
No one can sell you a money making scheme which just prints out money. Whichever one you pick, you need to know how to :-
- Generate Traffic (Paid / Free)
- Have a product to sell (yours / affiliate)
- Convert traffic to buyers of your product
And most importantly, to consistently put the work in.
And this product gives you the skills to do that.
Bottom-line is I recommend this but please, you must commit yourself to do what is necessary to make this work. Then you will have great success and make the Digital Altitude Leaderboard.
I hope this review has helped you decide whether Michael Force’s Aspire is for you or not. If you have any questions, just leave them in the comments section below.
Here’s how to follow me on Social media