In this article I’ve titled MLM secrets revealed, I want to cut through the hype and show you what you should be doing in your network marketing business.
Everyone wants to know if there is a secret method of reaching success, and if it shaves a few years of your learning curve, then why not?
So here are mine.
Many people join the mlm network marketing industry for one or more of the follow reasons.
1. They are desperate for cash.
2. They hate their boss.
3. They want to be their own boss.
4. They have commitments like children so cannot work 9 -5
5. They want to work from home or anywhere life takes them.
6. Low cost to entry – Starter kit.
7. They think they can make a shed load of money. Most of it residual.
But these are all the wrong reasons to get into Network Marketing, so it’s no wonder the industry has such a high dropout rate.
What is the answer? Are there any hidden mlm secrets no one tells us?
Here are my 10 simple mlm tips and secrets for you to kick start your mlm career.
1. You must know your why. This is where you go when you think “I’m throwing this network marketing thing in – it’ll never work”
And what your why does, is kick you squarely in the butt back to reality.
But be warned. Your why has to be strong enough and big enough. It can’t just be “I wanna make more cash” – This industry is statistically against you…
2. Become a Network Marketing Professional. Eric Worre is a Network Marketing veteran of 25 years. In his book GoPro he discusses in detail the 7 skills you will need to become a Network Marketing Professional. I suggest you read this before you jump in. It might even make you decide that you don’t want to become a Network Marketer!
3. Next up in my mlm insider secrets. You must understand who your target audience is at their very deepest level. I’m talking every intimate detail. Including their gender, how old they are, their family members, their social demographic, where they go on holiday and the car they drive. Then on a deeper level you need to know what keeps them up at night. What are their hopes and dreams?
Think of your ideal customer, also known as your avatar and give this person a name. Then whenever you need to write a blog post or shoot a video, you can think of this person in the back of your mind and talk to them as if they were a real person.
For example, my avatar is a guy called Dave. And I find it easy to address him as it used to be me!
Now you know your target audience you need to over deliver to them.
You must always over deliver and provide exceptional value. This is the true secret to making big money.
4. Learn how to recruit properly. Many mlm companies tell their new recruits to go out and throw a home party and sell their company products to your friends and family.
Then sell again to those friends and family…and again. This is bad advice and is the best way to lose friends!
Those who do come along to support you will end up buying the cheapest thing you’re selling to “support you on your new venture” but you’re never going to make much money with this approach.
Never beg, chase or try to persuade someone with your opportunity. A network marketing professional is not concerned about the outcome. You can read more about the art of recruiting in Eric Worre’s book I mentioned above.
This book will teach you the correct approach to prospecting.
5. Build a blog. I’ve spoken about this so many times, I haven’t got the energy to say any more on the subject 😉
But seriously, to me this changed my entire world when I learned the power of blogging and marketing yourself as an expert in the industry.
6. Social Media This tip concerns mlm lead generation secrets. There are many ways you can generate leads, but the golden rule is to master one before you move on to the next. Otherwise you run the risk of not mastering any.
If you are going to go online with your network marketing which I strongly suggest you do, then you must master one lead generation at a time.
This can include
Facebook Company page and Paid Advertising
7. Have a daily routine so life doesn’t get in the way. It’s easy to let everything get into the way when you’re starting a new business. I recommend to you read The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
When you adopt a daily routine like mine, then it makes it a lot easier to stay on track.
8. Personal Development, I’m always reading a book on business when possible. When I’m driving, I’m listening to podcasts or audio books.
Why do I do this?
Because it keeps my mind in an entrepreneurial mindset
I learn new things to apply to my business.
I learn new things I can blog about.
9. Always be a student of your profession. The world keeps moving. New marketing techniques come and go. There will never be a point when you know every mlm hidden secret. So be prepared to be learning for the rest of your network marketing career. But hey it’s fun 🙂
10. Knowing that success will not come overnight. Sorry about that folks! I think that too many people today have a lottery mentality. I don’t know about you but I’m always hearing things like “When I win lotto, I’ll get this or do that” . But the fact is that anyone who has had success as an entrepreneur has done so with hard work and faced failure. You must learn from failure and move on.
11. Is never to quit. This is the last of my mlm secrets revealed formula. . It goes through everyone’s mind who enters this crazy profession so you’ll be in good company. I’ve spoken before about mlm burnout so you can be prepared before it strikes.
When it does you must refer back to your why to get you kicked back into action.
I hope this article on mlm secrets revealed has given you some inspiration.
Maybe it has disappointed you to know that there are not easy pickings to be made with Network marketing?
But if you persist and grind away every day, then success is inevitable. That’s what I do.
Do you have any mlm secrets you would like to share? Then please comment below.